Nat co-founded The Constitution Society in 2009. He spent most of his career in finance and is Chairman of Scotgold Resources. He was Chief Executive of IG Group plc before retiring in 2006 and served as an independent director of the London Metal Exchange between 2008 and 2016. Nat holds an MA in Law from Cambridge University and an MSc in Anthropology from University College London.
- Is there a tension between Parliamentary Democracy and referendums?
- The EU referendum and some paradoxes of democratic legitimacy
- Labour and the electoral system: The myth of defeat and the chimera of victory
- How not to change the constitution
- Distinguishing Constitutional Legislation: A modest proposal
- Unconstitutional Democracy?
- Nat Le Roux gives evidence to the Political and Constitutional Reform Committee
- Is it time to codify Parliamentary privilege?
- Scottish Independence: asking the wrong question?
- Crisis, what Crisis?