Richard Gordon is a leading barrister in the fields of Public and Constitutional Law and Human Rights/Civil Liberties. He is a Visiting Professor at University College London and Honorary Professor at the University of Hong Kong.
Richard has acted in many of the most important Constitutional and Human Rights cases in recent years and appears regularly before the UK appellate courts as well as before the European Court of Justice and European Court of Human Rights.
- Preparing for Brexit & The Great Repeal Bill: The Legislative Options
- Using the Prerogative for Major Constitutional Change: The United Kingdom Constitution and Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union
- Brexit: The Immediate Legal Consequences
- Parliamentary Privilege: Evolution or Codification?
- Select Committees and Coercive Powers – Clarity or Confusion?